Terms And Conditions for Use of The Service Provided by Airportsfirstcars Ltd and its
- Airportsfirstcars (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) reserve the right to revise/amend
any of the Terms & Conditions stated on this website without prior notice. Said
Terms & Conditions will come into effect 1 hour after posting and will override
any previous Terms & Conditions.
- All reservations will only be considered as accepted when a reference number has
been issued and/or a confirmation email sent.
- All quotations are valid for 24 hours from the time of issue. All quotations are
based on direct trips and the assumption that passengers are ready to travel at
the time and place specified.
- When collecting a passenger from a London residential address The Company will allow
10 minutes waiting time from the time of booking, the passenger will be charged
35p per minute waiting time thereafter and The Company cannot be held liable for
any delays on the part of the passenger.
- The Company will add a surcharge of 50% (of the total booking price) to all journeys
booked for December 24, 25, 26, 31 and January 1.
- An additional charge will be applied if the passenger has to make a stop or any
other diversion in the journey (minimum £5). All our drivers are competent and have
a good working knowledge of London and the surrounding areas and strive to take
the shortest possible route on any specific day. If the customer is required to
make an additional stop(s) on the way the passenger will need to give a minimum
of 12 hours prior notice.
- All stops or diversions not booked in advance will be taken at the discretion of
- Extra luggage not notified at the time of booking, will be taken at the discretion of the driver. The driver will make all reasonable efforts to comply with the passenger’s request. The passenger may need to pay an extra sum directly to the driver to accommodate the request. The passenger will receive a signed receipt for all extra charges paid directly to the driver.
- The cost of a journey is also dependant on the size of the vehicle required. The driver holds the right to refuse any passenger who has excess luggage, which could pose a danger to the vehicle and/or the drivers/passenger(s) during transit.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure the correct sized vehicle has been booked in compliance with the guidelines specified on this website.
- The driver may assist the passenger to load luggage into the vehicle, but will not under any circumstance be held responsible for any damage to passenger’s luggage or its contents.
- The Company monitors flight arrivals on behalf of the passenger at no extra cost. The passenger will not incur an extra cost for delayed flights. If the passenger misses their flight into London they must notify The Company at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled arrival time to avoid extra cost.
- All reservations may only be altered or cancelled with the permission of The Company and must be in writing, emails are accepted as written notification. Cancellations/alterations may incur charges as follows:
Up to 5 hours prior to journey £5 or 5% (whichever is greater) 5 to 3 hours prior to journey 25% 3 to 1 hour prior to journey 50% Less than 1 hour prior to journey 100%
All payments will be charged in Pounds Sterling (£) and can be made in cash or by debit/credit card. All debit/credit cards will be charged on or before the day of your journey. Cash payments will be made to the driver on the day of the journey.